Each Earthworks Tipi is crafted by hand by skilled members of our team. We use the best fabrics available and make sure every detail is the highest quality. We offer six different sizes: from the small 12’ tipi (suitable for a single person or a child’s play house) to the 28’ lodge with tons of interior space.
Why We’re Better: You Can’t Buy a Better Tipi
We have perfected the design of our Sioux style tipis (with modified Cheyenne smoke flaps). We provide tipis to families, festivals, resorts, ranches, parks and camps all over the world. And, we’ve been doing this for over forty years.
- Refined design creating the most beautiful and authentic lodge
- Heavier weight fabrics: Our lightest weight canvas for our tipi covers is 15oz.
- Buffalo hide reinforced stress points: to create durability and beauty
- Loops every 30” around the base to stake the tipi correctly and securely
- Hand painted designs available: Use our tipi design tool
- Oak stakes, metal stakes and deck kit available
- Knowledgeable sales staff who can help you find the right size and options for your tipi
Here’s What Some of Our Customers Had to Say…
“The customer service and product I received from Colorado Yurt were excellent! The tipi was wonderfully constructed and now everyone on staff would like to have their own personal tipi!!! Thank you so much for your quality products and I am more than happy to spread the word!” – customer in Colorado
“My tipi is a beautiful work of art. It’s a cozy retreat to share with my family and friends.” – customer in New Hampshire
“The tipi is just beautiful, from poles to canvas and lacing pins. Excellent handiwork.” – customer in Alaska
“Absolutely thrilled! Great product and service! Beautiful affordable tipi! We looooooove cone livin’! “– customer in Utah
“I could not be happier with the level of support I received and the beauty of the tipi.” – customer in California