Poles + Accessories
- 12′ tipi – 14 poles, 16′ long
- 14′ tipi – 17 poles, 16′ long
- 14′ tipi – 17 poles, 20′ long (for more of a crown above the lodge)
- 16′ tipi – 17 poles, 20′ long
- 16′ tipi – 17 poles, 24′ long (for more of a crown above the lodge)
- 18′ tipi – 17 poles, 24′ long
- 20′ tipi – 17 poles, 27′ long
- 22′ tipi – 17 poles, 30′ long
- 22′ tipi – 17 poles, 27′ long (stubby poles)*
- 24′ tipi – 17 poles, 32′ long
- 24′ tipi – 20 poles, 27′ long (stubby poles)*
- 26′ tipi – 20 poles, 32′ long
- 28′ tipi – 20 poles, 36′ long
Stubby Pole Set
- 22′ tipi – 17 poles, 27′ stubbies, peeled
- 24′ tipi – 20 poles, 27′ stubbies, peeled
Tipi poles will be shipped from our Montana pole yard by truck. We carry a small supply of poles at our Colorado shop for those within driving distance from us (a surcharge applies). Tipi poles over 27′ long require an upgraded truck which increases shipping costs and travel time.
Call 800.288.3190 to get a shipping estimate on any of our products.
All tipi packages come with:
Our complete tipi pitching instructions include measurements for tipi pole placement, directions for lifting your cover and practical tips and diagrams.
These are used to tie the poles together and secure your smoke flaps and are finished with a brass fitting to prevent unraveling.
Hand peeled, willow lacing pins weave the lacing pin holes together up the front of the tipi holding the two sides securely together.
Made of oak for strength and longevity. Deck anchoring kits and steel stakes are available at an extra cost.
Tipi Cover & Liner Storage Bags
Included with every tipi cover and liner purchased.
Steel stakes are a valuable upgrade if you will be pitching your tipi on rocky ground.
Pitch your tipi on top of a deck with the hardware included in our deck kit: L brackets to attach the poles to the deck and eyebolts to attach the cover.