Quality and Craftsmanship
Each of our Cimarron Tents is crafted by hand in our shop in Colorado.
We offer five different sizes and useful upgrades and options. We use the best fabrics available and make sure every detail is checked twice.
Our tents are preferred by camps, resorts, bed and breakfasts, festivals and families all over the world.
Why We’re Better: American Craftsmanship and Quality
- Heavier weight fabrics: Our lightest weight canvas is 13oz.
- The option of having a colorful tent: choose tan or forest green- or mix and match
- Heavier fly option: 19oz vinyl for longevity and durability in the most extreme conditions
- Mosquito net options to create a breezy bug-free tent
- Reinforced Stress Points: Years of tent-making has shown us where to put reinforcement
- Heavy-duty ridge pole couplers, tent pins and hardware
- Knowledgeable sales staff can help you find the right size and options
Here’s What Some of Our Customers Had to Say…
“Everyone who stays in our tent comments on the “luxury” of the accommodations!” – customer in Colorado
“Excellent professional service and I love my tent. It is the talk of the beach.” – customer in Newfoundland
“Colorado Yurt is wonderful to work with. Our program maintains a dozen tipis and wall tents at our Southeast Utah course area, so we lean heavily on the excellent customer service and production teams at Colorado Yurt and they treat us well and produce quality products that they enthusiastically stand behind.” – Open Sky Wilderness Therapy, Utah